No votes yet
Hilly course with a lot of crisscrossing holes on the grounds of Sheady Acres Cottages. Targets are a variety of different baskets and hanging PVC tubes. Rent a cottage and play some disc golf.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: All Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Eamon O'Shea
From Burlington take Rte I-89 north to Exit 19. Turn right at end of ramp onto Rte 104 and follow until it merges into Rte 105. Follow Rte 105 through Enosburg Falls toward Richford to Rte 118 south. Follow Rte 118 south 7 miles to the 2nd village (Montgomery Center) Rte. 118 becomes the Main St. Follow the signs for Rte 242 towards Jay and continue uphill for 3 miles to Sheady Acres on the right. Park in the grass on the right as you pull in. 1st tee directly ahead near the road, throwing across the field.
Email: Eamon O'Shea
Alt. Phone: 802-393-3114
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sheady Acres? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Black Falls Disc Golf Course, Montgomery VT US(4 votes)
- Jay Peak Disc Golf Course, Jay VT USNo votes yet
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Prouty Beach, Newport VT US(1 vote)
- Smugglers Notch - Village 9, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Brewster Ridge, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- Smugglers Notch - Fox Run, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US(1 vote)
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe VT US(1 vote)