Craftsbury Disc Golf
No votes yet
On 30 acres around the Craftsbury Outdoor Center. 3 well maintained and clearly marked tees to 6 baskets = 18. Hills, fields, trails and pine forest terrain. Regular users encouraged to become members of the Center (info at the Center store which has food, beverages and discs).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Hazen Brodhead
Northbound; From Rte 14, right at the "Craftsbury Outdoor Center 6 miles" sign (S. Craftsbury Rd). Go through Craftsbury Village, up a hill, through Craftsbury Common (white houses at top of hill). Continue out of town 0.8 mile past the Common - look for yellow curve sign. The pavement curves left, but you bear right, following the Outdoor Center signs (staying on Mill Village Rd.), 1.25 miles on dirt road to a right on Lost Nation Rd. 1st tee is 0.6 miles on the right next to brown building by pond.
Email: Hazen Brodhead
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Craftsbury Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Sheady Acres, Montgomery VT USNo votes yet
- Jay Peak Disc Golf Course, Jay VT USNo votes yet
- Lyndon State College Disc Golf, Lyndonville VT US(1 vote)
- Prouty Beach, Newport VT US(1 vote)
- Black Falls Disc Golf Course, Montgomery VT US(4 votes)
- Smugglers Notch - Fox Run, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Brewster Ridge, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- Smugglers Notch - Village 9, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe VT US(1 vote)