Johnson State College Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Great course for more advanced players. The first 6 are kinda hidden across the road. (Beginners will get frustrated with the first 6) The trees are thick and in the summer everything is very "green" so bring a bright colored disk. Its a great course if you haven't been you must try it.
One of my favorite courses. I've played here at least a few hundred times since I could get rounds in between classes. The original 12 holes are classics, with 8-12 having killer views of the Green Mountains. They can be tough on windy days though as JSC sits atop a hill. Holes are challenging but most intermediate players should throw par or under. I've aced hole 4 and have seen 8 taken care of in one throw as well. The last 6 holes are add-ons after I moved out of Vermont. I played them a few times when they were new and were still pretty rugged. 13 can be found across the street from where hole 1 starts. Overall a great course for anyone, especially since it's free.
6/15/12 update: the "new" holes are now the first 6, but not all of the signs have been updated. I visited the great state again this weekend and everything blends well. It's all good at Johnson
Courses Close By
- Smugglers Notch - Brewster Ridge, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- Smugglers Notch - Fox Run, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Village 9, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe VT US(1 vote)
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT USNo votes yet
- Sheady Acres, Montgomery VT USNo votes yet
- Vista Beast Disc Golf Course, Bolton Valley VT USNo votes yet
- Center Chains DGC at Hope A. Davey Park, Waterbury Center VT US(2 votes)
- Black Falls Disc Golf Course, Montgomery VT US(4 votes)
- Jay Peak Disc Golf Course, Jay VT USNo votes yet