Black Falls Disc Golf Course
This course is in excellent condition . The previous review stating that the course is unplayable can't be further from the truth. They most likely played played the defunct course "Cherry Hill" up the road.
This course looks like it was once very nice, but it has definitely gone to seed. Undergrowth ruins a course faster than anything else, and this course has a lot of it. Too bad, because the potential is certainly there. Hole designs are interesting and I like long courses and with 2 sets of tees and baskets on each hole, there are always long and short options. But fairways are in pretty bad shape and anything off of them is terrible. I would give this a 1.5, but since this site only allows whole numbers I am going with 2 because there is always hope that it can be revived.
If your looking for a place to play all day this course is for you. Gets confusing sometimes just because how many baskets there are and how they are marked. You can play gold to gold, silver to silver, silver to gold or gold to silver so there is more than enough to keep you busy. I like playing here just sucks that its so far outta the way for me. The trails are also well maintained.
What a beautiful course. Off the beaten path to say the least but definitely in my top 5 all time courses. Gold and Silver tee placements along with gold, silver, and alternate basket locations makes a mix n match bonanza. Open elevated tees, technical tight fairways. Played thirty six on a sunny day and had a ball. Highly reccomend this course. Plenty of loaner discs available though i did not lose even one. Make sure you turn off of 118 before you hit the more metropolitan town center (heads up when the road takes a 90 degree turn). Looking forward to the new course opening just up the road. Play this course!
Courses Close By
- Cherry Hill, Montgomery VT USNo votes yet
- Sheady Acres, Montgomery VT USNo votes yet
- Jay Peak Disc Golf Course, Jay VT USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Prouty Beach, Newport VT USNo votes yet
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Village 9, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Brewster Ridge, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- Smugglers Notch - Fox Run, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US(1 vote)