Rock Solid Disc Golf
No votes yet
On a nice piece of land that shows off the beauty of the Maine woods. The land is dry - never a real problem with insects bothering you.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Wooden Decks
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-95; exit 182A to merge onto I-395 E S toward U.S. 1A/ME-9/Bangor/Brewer. Go 4.9 miles to exit 6A and merge onto U.S. 1A E/Wilson St. 4.5 miles to the course and Big Bang Boom Fireworks on the left.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Rock Solid Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- DR Disc Golf - Long 18, Orrington ME US(1 vote)
- DR Disc Golf - Bobcat, Orrington ME USNo votes yet
- DR Disc Golf - Short 9, Orrington ME USNo votes yet
- University of Maine, Orono ME USNo votes yet
- Peninsula Links Disc Golf, Penobscot ME USNo votes yet
- Hapana Disc Golf, Trenton ME USNo votes yet
- All Aboard Disc Golf, Enfield ME US(1 vote)
- Unity College Disc Golf Course, Unity ME USNo votes yet
- West Appleton Country Club, Appleton ME USNo votes yet
- Eaton Mountain, Skowhegan ME USNo votes yet