Hapana Disc Golf
No votes yet
A very natural course on private property off Route 3 between Ellsworth and Mount Desert Island. Open to the public. 18 holes wind around the property through tight woods and interesting topography. Mulch tees are marked with log frames. Benches and trash cans at some tees. The fairways are generally well defined and most foliage is kept trimmed. Most holes are short, technical shots through the woods, with the notable exception of long holes 15 and 18. Thick woods, tight windows, sharp turns, and judiciously utilized elevation make this fairly short course quite challenging. Hanging basket on #6 and a hallway shot through the woods on #9. The course plays in a loop and there is adequate parking. $10/day.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,032ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jay Holman and Peter Hartson
Take Rte 3 two miles before Mount Desert Island, turn right off Route 3 on Hapana Way and follow the dirt road past the first house. You'll then see the sign for Hapana Disc Golf.
Email: Hapana Disc Golf
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hapana Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Peninsula Links Disc Golf, Penobscot ME USNo votes yet
- Rock Solid Disc Golf, Holden ME USNo votes yet
- DR Disc Golf - Long 18, Orrington ME US(1 vote)
- DR Disc Golf - Bobcat, Orrington ME USNo votes yet
- DR Disc Golf - Short 9, Orrington ME USNo votes yet
- University of Maine, Orono ME USNo votes yet
- Samoset Ranch Disc Golf, Rockland ME US(1 vote)
- West Appleton Country Club, Appleton ME USNo votes yet
- Unity College Disc Golf Course, Unity ME USNo votes yet
- All Aboard Disc Golf, Enfield ME US(1 vote)