DR Disc Golf - Short 9
No votes yet
Very short course that plays around the field near the clubhouse. Most holes are in the woods around the field. Several holes from the old long course layout. $5/rnd or $10/day. No dogs allowed.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dave Enman
Route 95; Exit 182A (Brewer/Bangor) onto 395 East. Take Exit 4 in Brewer (2 miles), then left at light on Rte 15 East. Go 4.6 miles to a left on Center Dr. Go 1.3 miles to entrance on the right next to Public Works.
Email: Dave Enman
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at DR Disc Golf - Short 9? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- DR Disc Golf - Bobcat, Orrington ME USNo votes yet
- DR Disc Golf - Long 18, Orrington ME US(1 vote)
- Rock Solid Disc Golf, Holden ME USNo votes yet
- University of Maine, Orono ME USNo votes yet
- Peninsula Links Disc Golf, Penobscot ME USNo votes yet
- Unity College Disc Golf Course, Unity ME USNo votes yet
- Hapana Disc Golf, Trenton ME USNo votes yet
- West Appleton Country Club, Appleton ME USNo votes yet
- All Aboard Disc Golf, Enfield ME US(1 vote)
- Eaton Mountain, Skowhegan ME USNo votes yet