DR Disc Golf - Bobcat
No votes yet
A shorter, all wooded course with meandering streams, significant elevation and challenging wood chip covered fairways. $5/rnd or $10/day. No dogs allowed.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Wooden Decks
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,788ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Dave Enman
Route 95; Exit 182A (Brewer/Bangor) onto 395 East. Take Exit 4 in Brewer (2 miles), then left at light on Rte 15 East. Go 4.6 miles to a left on Center Dr. Go 1.3 miles to entrance on the right next to Public Works.
Email: Dave Enman
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at DR Disc Golf - Bobcat? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- DR Disc Golf - Short 9, Orrington ME USNo votes yet
- DR Disc Golf - Long 18, Orrington ME US(1 vote)
- Rock Solid Disc Golf, Holden ME USNo votes yet
- University of Maine, Orono ME USNo votes yet
- Peninsula Links Disc Golf, Penobscot ME USNo votes yet
- Unity College Disc Golf Course, Unity ME USNo votes yet
- Hapana Disc Golf, Trenton ME USNo votes yet
- All Aboard Disc Golf, Enfield ME US(1 vote)
- Eaton Mountain, Skowhegan ME USNo votes yet
- Skyriders Disc Golf, Fairfield ME US(2 votes)