Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Flat without a lot of technique shots, but long for a park course. Four holes over 300 and one that is closer to 500. No real simple holes, as they all test beginner's length. Well groomed with little underbrush, so you shouldn't lose a disc. Water and bathrooms. Love the old pines in the park and having the highway viaduct as a hazard is unique. Maps of the entire course at every hole, which helps.Nice way to spend an hour, but I'm not a fan of 500 ft holes.
Courses Close By
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(3 votes)
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet
- Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course, Nekoosa WI USNo votes yet
- Mead Park, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- McDill Pond Disc Golf Course, Stevens Point WI US(1 vote)
- Bluebird Disc Golf Course, Plover WI US(2 votes)
- Riverside Park, Pittsville WI USNo votes yet
- Yulga, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- North Wood County Park, Arpin WI US(3 votes)
- Colyn's Disc Golf Course, Plainfield WI USNo votes yet