Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Some long open holes, some short technical ones and a great tunnel shot (lost disc warning!). School grounds - no tobacco, alcohol or drugs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,808ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
From Wisconsin Rapids; Hwy 13 south to a right on Hwy 73 to Nekoosa, left after the bridge onto Hwy 173, left on Birch St. The school is on the right. Turn into 3rd driveway. 1st tee by "Do Not Enter" sign.
First Tee: (
Email: Steve Knoll #21620
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(1 vote)
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(3 votes)
- Riverside Park, Pittsville WI USNo votes yet
- North Wood County Park, Arpin WI US(3 votes)
- Colyn's Disc Golf Course, Plainfield WI USNo votes yet
- Mead Park, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- Bluebird Disc Golf Course, Plover WI US(2 votes)
- McDill Pond Disc Golf Course, Stevens Point WI US(1 vote)
- Sherwood Lake and Campground, Pittsville WI USNo votes yet