Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Challenging 18 holes for average players. Map at start, but you will need to follow the pathways to get around. Holes and tees well marked. In the middle of a woodland, so you will hear people hitting trees a lot. Porta-potties, but no water. Good variety of throws required, but mostly flat. Three levels of tees on most holes. Course is often full on weekends with 15+ parties of people. Right off the Green Circle. I've played it dozens of times and keep coming back, mainly because it is the best course in town, though Standing Rocks isn't too far away.
it was a challenge, had a lot of full grown trees.
Good design, but was confused where the next tee was sometimes
ps: i felt like there was a high oxygen level in those woods. idk just a nice day maybe
nice course to play with lots of trees. overall, very nice course..
Courses Close By
- McDill Pond Disc Golf Course, Stevens Point WI US(1 vote)
- Mead Park, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- Bluebird Disc Golf Course, Plover WI US(2 votes)
- Stockton Park Disc Golf Course, Custer WI USNo votes yet
- Standing Rocks, Stevens Point WI US(3 votes)
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(3 votes)
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(1 vote)
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US(2 votes)
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet
- Colyn's Disc Golf Course, Plainfield WI USNo votes yet