No votes yet
Mowed fairways, mature trees and a creek, along with some elevation in a serene municipal park along the scenic Yellow River. NOTE: Course closed during winter and also the week of July 4th to accommodate the carnival.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Disc King
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,405ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: D.Tiffany & J.Marx
Hwy 80 into Pittsville; turn west (at Subway) onto Jackson St. Go 1 block to a left at T intersection onto 1st Ave, then right into Riverside Park (Bower Ave is not marked - see park entrance sign). Follow the road 0.25 mile to parking areas near park shelter buildings. Main course sign is on wooden pole between practice pin and 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Dave Tiffany #7154
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Riverside Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- North Wood County Park, Arpin WI US(3 votes)
- Sherwood Lake and Campground, Pittsville WI USNo votes yet
- Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course, Nekoosa WI USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet
- Wildwood Park, Marshfield WI US(3 votes)
- Braem Park, Marshfield WI US(2 votes)
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(1 vote)
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(3 votes)
- Schuster Park, Neillsville WI USNo votes yet
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US(2 votes)