McDill Pond Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No long holes, but more than a little vertical and with some tree lined fairways. Only one hole where water comes into play. Well marked and easy to follow. Just challenging enough for average players. Like the design, which has good variety. I have played it dozens of times and keep returning. Right off the Green Circle. No water or shelter. You can tell it's decent because it is usually busy.
Courses Close By
- Mead Park, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- Bluebird Disc Golf Course, Plover WI US(2 votes)
- Yulga, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- Stockton Park Disc Golf Course, Custer WI USNo votes yet
- Standing Rocks, Stevens Point WI US(3 votes)
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(3 votes)
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(1 vote)
- Colyn's Disc Golf Course, Plainfield WI USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US(2 votes)