Riverbend Park - South
I disagree with Bwatt and love the design. It is a course that plays well for all levels of golfers... Nice course on the Feather River....
As a 36 hole course it plays pretty fast as long as you don't lose your disc. The course plays pretty easy for most good players. Plenty of Birdie holes to be made. The terrain varies: 4 river hazards shots, plenty of trees and bushes to lose your disc, wide open short and long shots, All in all fun to play with average players.
The best way to play the course is to start at hole ten north course, play back to hole one. at the club house. Hole ten is across the road entrance from the club house. Play hole one north to hole 8 (only drinking fountain at hole 8) then start on hole 8 south and play the loop to hole 7 and finish up at hole 9 north. Now you can walk back to the club house and use the bathroom on your way back.
This year most of the fox tails have been mowed down but the black berries are in abundant, also watch out for poison oak.
This course had potential but who ever designed it did a terrible job.
Courses Close By
- Riverbend Park - North, Oroville CA US(1 vote)
- Kelly Ridge Golf Course, Oroville CA US(1 vote)
- Lava Creek Disc Golf, Paradise CA US(4 votes)
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Front, Browns Valley CA US(1 vote)
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Back, Browns Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Peregrine Point at Bidwell Park, Chico CA US(4 votes)
- Hammon Grove Park, Browns Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Sherwood Forest, Chico CA US(1 vote)
- Hanging Oaks, Penn Valley CA US(1 vote)
- Mallard Lake Golf Center, Yuba City CA US(2 votes)