Kelly Ridge Golf Course
Set on the Kelly Ridge ball golf course. Plays through the rolling fairways with plenty of elevation, some tight fairways, and hazards. $6 per round if walking, $16 with cart (you can split the $10 for the cart with another player). Call to confirm times: (530) 589-0777.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 6,970ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Gregg Barsby
From Hwy 70; exit 46 for Oroville Dam Boulevard/State Hwy 162. Turn right on CA-162 E/Olive Hwy. Left on Canyon Dr. Right on Royal Oaks Dr. to Lake Oroville Golf and Event Center on the left.
Lake Oroville Golf and Event Center
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by bohnchen on Apr 1, 2016 at 12:43am
A Diamond in the rough this course keeps getting improved and is a roller coaster ride that really makes you love the sport..
Courses Close By
- Riverbend Park - North, Oroville CA US(1 vote)
- Riverbend Park - South, Oroville CA US(2 votes)
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Front, Browns Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Back, Browns Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Lava Creek Disc Golf, Paradise CA US(5 votes)
- Hammon Grove Park, Browns Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Peregrine Point at Bidwell Park, Chico CA US(4 votes)
- Sherwood Forest, Chico CA US(1 vote)
- Hanging Oaks at Western Gateway Park, Penn Valley CA US(1 vote)
- Diamond Arrow Disc Golf Course, Nevada City CA USNo votes yet