Peregrine Point at Bidwell Park
Love it, best course in nor cal!
This was a great place for disc golf and an amazing course to play it on. I really enjoyed this course, it made our three hour drive more than worth it. Good diversity, good pin positions and great people out there. This course really tested my game. Went -3 the first round and -6 for the second. Good work on this course city of chico.
This is a great course. Drove three hours with the buddies, played Lava Creek (not great), Black Butte Lake(fun,hard), and River bend(notbad) and Peregrine Point, we came back to Peregrine to finish our vacation cause its was our favorite. Thanks to the outside group who built this beautiful course in such a beautiful spot.
Awesome course! I love this spot, I love the views, I love the course, I met some of the people that built this course I love them too. Nothing bad can be said about this course except about the people that are trying to shut it down. Good work to the outside group.
This course was alright. Pretty easy, all the holes are short. Probably wouldn't make the 2 hour drive to play again. Nice scenery though. I shot a 2 under par first time playing there. I expected more of a challenge.
Courses Close By
- Sherwood Forest, Chico CA US(1 vote)
- Lava Creek Disc Golf, Paradise CA US(5 votes)
- Riverbend Park - North, Oroville CA US(1 vote)
- Riverbend Park - South, Oroville CA US(2 votes)
- Kelly Ridge Golf Course, Oroville CA US(1 vote)
- Vinsonhaler Park, Orland CA US(1 vote)
- Black Butte Lake Disc Golf Course, Orland CA US(7 votes)
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Front, Browns Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Back, Browns Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Dog Island Disc Golf, Red Bluff CA US(1 vote)