Oregon House Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
At 2000' of elevation, this course is open 7 days a week 9AM to dusk. $5/person/day. $20 per campsite for up to 3 people ($5 per additional person). Campers can play night disc golf but must keep noise down after 11PM. No alcohol for sale. Please pack out any trash. Call ahead to arrange tee time: (541) 870-8408
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Lane Mason
From Yuba City; Hwy 20 E for 11 miles to a left on Marysville Rd. Go 11.4 miles to a right to stay on Marysville. Go another 2.5 miles to a right on Rices Crossing Rd. Go 1 mile to a right on Manzanita Ln. Go 0.4 mile to a right on Citron Way. Go 1.3 miles to the course on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Oregon House Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Browns and Bows Disc Golf Course - Front, Browns Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Browns and Bows Disc Golf Course - Back, Browns Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Hanging Oaks at Western Gateway Park, Penn Valley CA US(1 vote)
- Hammon Grove Park, Browns Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Squirrel Creek at Condon Park, Grass Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Church of LDS Disc Golf Course, Nevada City CA USNo votes yet
- Diamond Arrow Disc Golf Course, Nevada City CA USNo votes yet
- Kelly Ridge Golf Course, Oroville CA US(1 vote)
- Riverbend Park - South, Oroville CA US(2 votes)
- Riverbend Park - North, Oroville CA US(1 vote)