Hammon Grove Park
There is definitely ups and downs with this course. The ups are -Nobody is ever there, so it's not crowded. -The holes are challenging and the course is very close to my house. The downs are that there is a lot of poison oak in the summer and it's rattlesnake territory when it's hot. We avoid it in the summer and play for in the fall and early spring.
Just played this course for the first time, thanks to PDGA website and their course directory. Park host says the course is rarely played, not sure why. The terrain makes this course fun with lots of gullies/elevation changes. A short course, except #6 a longer downhill, good for beginners. One recommendation - long pants in the summer due to the star thistle (not fun in shorts). Gave it a 3 rating, it's somewhat open and short.
Courses Close By
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Front, Browns Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Back, Browns Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Hanging Oaks at Western Gateway Park, Penn Valley CA US(1 vote)
- Mallard Lake Golf Center, Yuba City CA US(2 votes)
- Squirrel Creek at Condon Park, Grass Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Church of LDS Disc Golf Course, Nevada City CA USNo votes yet
- Riverbend Park - South, Oroville CA US(2 votes)
- Silva Acres, Nevada City CA USNo votes yet
- Kelly Ridge Golf Course, Oroville CA US(1 vote)
- Riverbend Park - North, Oroville CA US(1 vote)