There are actually two layouts for this course now, one for the summer and one for the winter. In the winter, there are a lot of sledders that use the park so the holes are adjusted to avoid conflicting uses.
I really enjoyed the course when I played it. If I hadn't met up with a couple locals I would have been completely lost as there isn't a single sign on the entire course and the only map I could find was of the old layout. Fortunately I was able to create a new map of the course as I remember it (I don't live nearby so if I made any mistakes, feel free to contact me and I'll update it).
I played the course several times and found it very enjoyable. The use of the terrain and trees was great (I think the little creek could have come into play more personally).
This is a quick course to play but still a little challenging. Has now been redesigned. Great quick course.
Courses Close By
- High Sierra , Billings MT USNo votes yet
- Diamond X, Billings MT US(2 votes)
- Don Krause Memorial Disc Golf Course, Broadview MT USNo votes yet
- Hardin Disc Golf Course, Hardin MT USNo votes yet
- The Shaft, Red Lodge MT USNo votes yet
- Cooke City Disc Golf Course, Cooke City MT USNo votes yet
- Stillwater Park, Colstrip MT USNo votes yet
- The Shack, Greybull WY USNo votes yet
- Greybull City Park, Greybull WY USNo votes yet
- Livingston Country Club, Livingston MT USNo votes yet