No votes yet
#1 and #2 are straight and open. #3 is short but trickier - the basket is down a wooded slope. A large tree adds interest on #4's return trip up the hill. #5-7 are straightforward but can be to windy. #8 basket is nestled in some trees and #9 has a nice dogleg down the fairway.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Woodchips
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 2,415ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
On the north end of Red Lodge. From Hwy 212/Broadway Ave, go east on 2nd St (Cenex Gas station) to Coal Miners Memorial Park and The Shaft.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Shaft? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Cooke City Disc Golf Course, Cooke City MT USNo votes yet
- Diamond X, Billings MT US(2 votes)
- Pioneer Park, Billings MT US(1 vote)
- High Sierra , Billings MT USNo votes yet
- Don Krause Memorial Disc Golf Course, Broadview MT USNo votes yet
- Livingston Country Club, Livingston MT USNo votes yet
- Chico Hot Springs Disc Golf Course, Pray MT USNo votes yet
- George Anderson Disc Golf Course in Yellowstone National Park, Lake Village WY USNo votes yet
- Greybull City Park, Greybull WY USNo votes yet
- The Shack, Greybull WY USNo votes yet