No votes yet
Open terrain over rolling hills on the west end of Billings Heights. Wind is definitely in play! Mostly medium length open holes. No tee signs yet but boulders for chairs at every tee is a nice touch. This intermediate course could support a tournament layout as well. The two 9-holes loops start and end near the parking lot at the corner of Wicks Ln and Skyway. The front 9 plays the lower half of the park and the back 9 plays the upper. * March 2016 - in development - no posted map or tee signs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Disc Golf Billings
West Wicks Lane and Skyway.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at High Sierra ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Pioneer Park, Billings MT US(1 vote)
- Diamond X, Billings MT US(2 votes)
- Don Krause Memorial Disc Golf Course, Broadview MT USNo votes yet
- Hardin Disc Golf Course, Hardin MT USNo votes yet
- The Shaft, Red Lodge MT USNo votes yet
- Cooke City Disc Golf Course, Cooke City MT USNo votes yet
- Stillwater Park, Colstrip MT USNo votes yet
- The Shack, Greybull WY USNo votes yet
- Greybull City Park, Greybull WY USNo votes yet
- Livingston Country Club, Livingston MT USNo votes yet