This course is utterly ridonculous. I give it all five chains because it is an experience and must be had. Ended up skipping holes due to errant throws from cliff tops coupled with poorly marked holes. Hell of a good time though... Bring water, for you and your dogs....
This is a very challenging course. You will be fighting some wind most of the time with snakes,cliffs, and some thick sage starting late may. Still my favorite course to play. Oh and expect to do some climbing.
Courses Close By
- Pioneer Park, Billings MT US(1 vote)
- High Sierra , Billings MT USNo votes yet
- Don Krause Memorial Disc Golf Course, Broadview MT USNo votes yet
- The Shaft, Red Lodge MT USNo votes yet
- Hardin Disc Golf Course, Hardin MT USNo votes yet
- Cooke City Disc Golf Course, Cooke City MT USNo votes yet
- Livingston Country Club, Livingston MT USNo votes yet
- The Shack, Greybull WY USNo votes yet
- Greybull City Park, Greybull WY USNo votes yet
- Stillwater Park, Colstrip MT USNo votes yet