Great course, maintained well, play it for the first time you want to play it again. Short course fast playing, each hole has a unique challenge, will play anytime in the Venice area or passing through.
I absolutely love this little park, it is perfect for beginners and great for intermediate and pro players who just want a relaxing practice round. Took my 6 year old brother to play for the first time here and he loved it, was great for him to learn with a lot of open space. Would recommend to anyone just starting out, only drawback is the occasional pedestrian wandering around the course in the middle of a game.
Courses Close By
- Bird Bay Disc Golf Course, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)
- Sun-N-Fun RV Resort, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet
- Ann Dever Park, Englewood FL USNo votes yet
- Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota County, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet
- Payne Park, Sarasota FL US(1 vote)
- North Charlotte Regional Park, Port Charlotte FL US(3 votes)
- Murdock Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- North Watertower Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)
- Franz Ross Park, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet