Franz Ross Park
No votes yet
Good length. Moderately to heavily wooded.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Timothy Townsend
From I-75; exit 190 (Toledo Blade) west towards Port Charlotte. Go south on US-41 then left on Cochran. Right on Quesada. The park will be on the right. 1st tee is behind the YMCA building near the pavilion by the tennis courts.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Franz Ross Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Murdock Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- North Charlotte Regional Park, Port Charlotte FL US(3 votes)
- Fat Point Brewing, Punta Gorda FL USNo votes yet
- South County Regional Park, Punta Gorda FL USNo votes yet
- Ann Dever Park, Englewood FL USNo votes yet
- Wellfield Park, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Bird Bay Disc Golf Course, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)
- North Fort Myers Community Park, North Fort Myers FL US(5 votes)
- Sun-N-Fun RV Resort, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet