Ann Dever Park
No votes yet
Mostly plays through a palmetto, pine and oak forest with thick underbrush.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 5,835ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 3
From I-75; River Rd exit (191). Go towards Englewood. Turn left on Winchester Blvd. Turn right on McCall Rd and then a quick left on San Casa Dr. The park is on the right. Pull in at the Humane Society building. Park off to the left by the enclosed dog area. 1st tee is in between the sidewalk and the dog area.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ann Dever Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- North Charlotte Regional Park, Port Charlotte FL US(3 votes)
- Murdock Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- Franz Ross Park, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- Bird Bay Disc Golf Course, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Wellfield Park, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- South County Regional Park, Punta Gorda FL USNo votes yet
- Fat Point Brewing, Punta Gorda FL USNo votes yet
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)
- Sun-N-Fun RV Resort, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet
- Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota County, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet