The Pine School
No votes yet
Mostly open 9 hole course on a sprawling prep school campus. Not open to the public. Designed and maintained by the school disc golf club. No formal tees. Beautiful setting with lovely hills, woods, and a lake.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jon Atz and Cole Davies
Near the intersection of US-1 and Bridge Road.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Pine School? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Halpatiokee Disc Golf Course, Stuart FL USNo votes yet
- PGA National Park, Palm Beach Gardens FL US(1 vote)
- Rotary Park, Port St. Lucie FL US(1 vote)
- Community of Hope Church, Loxahatchee FL USNo votes yet
- Commons Park, Royal Palm Beach FL US(2 votes)
- McCarty Ranch Preserve Disc Golf Course, Port St. Lucie FL USNo votes yet
- Okeeheelee Park, West Palm Beach FL US(1 vote)
- Gordy Road Preserve Disc Golf Course, Fort Pierce FL US(4 votes)
- St. Lucie Village Heritage Park, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- Muscadine Meadows, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet