Excellent course. Beautiful scenery. It is definitely my favorite disc golf course.
My favorite park in the Palm Beach area. It's clean and well maintained. Concrete tee pads for white AND red. No other park in area has red pads. There are permanent solar lights in the baskets for night play. Nice mix of open and technical baskets.
Courses Close By
- Community of Hope Church, Loxahatchee FL USNo votes yet
- Okeeheelee Park, West Palm Beach FL US(1 vote)
- PGA National Park, Palm Beach Gardens FL US(1 vote)
- West Delray Regional Park, Delray Beach FL USNo votes yet
- The Pine School, Hope Sound FL USNo votes yet
- Silent Lake Disc Golf Course, Deerfield Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Halpatiokee Disc Golf Course, Stuart FL USNo votes yet
- Tradewinds Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(5 votes)
- Cypress Preserve Park, Sunrise FL US(1 vote)
- Easterlin Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(3 votes)