PGA National Park
I did not like shooting at the same baskets on the way back. We ran into other players shooting at the first nine. The holes were not well marked and not fun. It's pretty much like throwing back and forth in a big field. No trees or clear lanes. Good for young kids to learn I guess...
New concrete pads. The park has helped reduce the parking problem (softball players parking in the field, blocking holes) beautiful wildlife, tee markers. The course itself is a nice causal play and pretty easy to navigate.
Course was inside of a very nice park and was easy to get to. Other than that I was very disappointed. Baskets not marked, no signs telling you what basket to through to or where the next pad is. To me not even worth a link.
Courses Close By
- Commons Park, Royal Palm Beach FL US(2 votes)
- Community of Hope Church, Loxahatchee FL USNo votes yet
- Okeeheelee Park, West Palm Beach FL US(1 vote)
- The Pine School, Hope Sound FL USNo votes yet
- Halpatiokee Disc Golf Course, Stuart FL USNo votes yet
- West Delray Regional Park, Delray Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Rotary Park, Port St. Lucie FL US(1 vote)
- Silent Lake Disc Golf Course, Deerfield Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Tradewinds Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(5 votes)
- McCarty Ranch Preserve Disc Golf Course, Port St. Lucie FL USNo votes yet