McCarty Ranch Preserve Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
*Dec 2017 Note - flooded and not really playable. Established at the end of 2015 - currently in the beginning stages of its development. Expect updates here from Treasure Coast Disc Golf as concrete tees, multiple pin placements, directional arrows etc. are added. This is the first disc golf course in Port Saint Lucie. The site is one of the very few places in the county with elevation. Several holes are surrounded by water offering a challenge to even the most skilled players.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
From the North; take Midway Rd. to Glades Cut Off Rd. Turn south onto Range Line Rd. Go 4 miles to the entrance on your right. If from the South; go west on Martin Hwy. (FL-714) to a right on SW Allapatah Rd. Drive north 7 miles (become SW Twigg Ave. and then Dairy Rd./Range Line Rd.) to the entrance on the left. Once in the park, follow the dirt road all the way back past the restroom and the two large connecting lakes to the disc golf course nestled around the small lake. Hole #1 throws from the road back over to the bank of the small lake.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Treasure Coast Disc Golf
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McCarty Ranch Preserve Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Gordy Road Preserve Disc Golf Course, Fort Pierce FL US(4 votes)
- Rotary Park, Port St. Lucie FL US(1 vote)
- Muscadine Meadows, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- Halpatiokee Disc Golf Course, Stuart FL USNo votes yet
- St. Lucie Village Heritage Park, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- Lakewood Park, Fort Pierce, FL USNo votes yet
- The Pine School, Hope Sound FL USNo votes yet
- PGA National Park, Palm Beach Gardens FL US(1 vote)
- Community of Hope Church, Loxahatchee FL USNo votes yet
- Commons Park, Royal Palm Beach FL US(2 votes)