No votes yet
Wooded course through mature hardwoods with a lot of elevation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Kevin McCoy and Brian Yoder
I-20; exit 90. Continue on the Access Rd. for 0.7 mile to a right on Emory St. Go 0.6 mile to a left on Conyers St. Go 0.2 mile to a right on Monticello St. Go another 0.2 mile to a right on Pennington St.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Parker's Pasture? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Yellow River Disc Golf Course, Porterdale GA USNo votes yet
- Criswell Park, Monroe GA US(1 vote)
- Indian Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Rutledge GA US(1 vote)
- Lenora Park, Snellville GA US(4 votes)
- Salem Baptist Church, McDonough GA USNo votes yet
- Mathews Park, Monroe GA USNo votes yet
- J.P. Moseley Park, Stockbridge GA US(2 votes)
- Rosewood-Dekalb at Redan Park, Lithonia GA US(4 votes)
- The Monty, Monticello GA US(1 vote)
- The Tracks at McDonough, McDonough GA USNo votes yet