No votes yet
Moderately wooded with elevation. Water in play on Holes 1, 3, 5, 15, 17, & 18 though the creek on 7 & 13 is mostly dry. Occasional pedestrians and locals fishing around the lake - be courteous.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,340ft
Alternate Length: 5,820ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Tim Petrea
US-78 to GA-11S exit towards Monroe. Go south on N. Broad St a half mile to a left on E. Marable St. 1.4 miles to the park on the right.
Email: John Reid #55966
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mathews Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Criswell Park, Monroe GA US(1 vote)
- Fort Yargo State Park, Winder GA US(1 vote)
- Herman C. Michael Park, Bishop GA US(3 votes)
- Indian Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Rutledge GA US(1 vote)
- Maple Creek Park, Dacula GA US(1 vote)
- Lenora Park, Snellville GA US(4 votes)
- Alexander Park, Lawrenceville GA US(4 votes)
- Yellow River Disc Golf Course, Porterdale GA USNo votes yet
- Little Mulberry Park, Dacula GA US(1 vote)
- Crow's Lake, Jefferson GA USNo votes yet