Yellow River Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Very short wooded course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Wooden Decks
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 3,733ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-20; exit 88 (Almon Rd/Porterdale). Go south 3.6 miles to a left on SR 81 (Broad St). Go down the hill, over the Yellow River and immediately left on Hemlock St. Park entrance where Hemlock, Railroad, and Peachtree St. meet.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Yellow River Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Salem Baptist Church, McDonough GA USNo votes yet
- J.P. Moseley Park, Stockbridge GA US(2 votes)
- Lenora Park, Snellville GA US(4 votes)
- Criswell Park, Monroe GA US(1 vote)
- Indian Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Rutledge GA US(1 vote)
- Rosewood-Dekalb at Redan Park, Lithonia GA US(4 votes)
- Mathews Park, Monroe GA USNo votes yet
- The Monty, Monticello GA US(1 vote)
- Alexander Park, Lawrenceville GA US(4 votes)
- The Don Shannon Disc Golf Course at Dundee Lake, Griffin GA USNo votes yet