Salem Baptist Church
No votes yet
On church grounds. The 1st tee is at the end of the gravel parking lot on the dam side of the pond.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Disc Nation
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,176ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Nathan Wood
I-75; Exit 224. Go east on Eagles Landing Parkway to a right on Hwy 155. A quarter mile to Salem Baptist Church on the left.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Salem Baptist Church? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- J.P. Moseley Park, Stockbridge GA US(2 votes)
- The Tracks at McDonough, McDonough GA USNo votes yet
- Hampton High School Disc Golf Course, Hampton GA USNo votes yet
- Yellow River Disc Golf Course, Porterdale GA USNo votes yet
- The Don Shannon Disc Golf Course at Dundee Lake, Griffin GA USNo votes yet
- McCurry Park, Fayetteville GA US(1 vote)
- Rosewood-Dekalb at Redan Park, Lithonia GA US(4 votes)
- Parker's Pasture, Covington GA USNo votes yet
- Wyomia Tyus Olympic Park, Griffin GA US(1 vote)
- Green Valley Disc Golf Course, Griffin GA USNo votes yet
Upcoming Events Close By
- Stockbridge, Georgia, United StatesJun 18-Jul 23
- McDonough, Georgia, United StatesOct 3