This would be a 4 1/2 or 5 if there were some open fairways where you could let rip with the drives. That's just personal opinion. Amazing course still with great layout and creative holes. All the trees really makes you work on precision. Some interesting creeks in play also. I would say the only downside is the gravel teepads, but there's still great signs.
Orange Crush is in the woods of Morris Park and is a very demanding counterpart to the Seth Burton Memorial Disc Golf Course which it surrounds. The course features long and short natural tee pads, "A" and "B" basket positions, difficult wooded hallways and ascending/descending elevation changing shots.
The par's vary significantly with a solid 66 from long tee's and a sharp 58 from short tee's. Every aspect of your disc golf game will be tested at this course. Bring plenty of water and snacks because this course is an adventure!
Stay the weekend and play all of the multi-course configurations as the front and back 9 of both courses "link up" making 4 total layouts. "Orange Crush", "Mellow Orange", "Crush Yellow" and Seth's course (aka Mellow Yellow) are 4 great disc golf courses waiting for you to play!
Courses Close By
- Seth Burton Memorial Disc Golf Course, Fairmont WV US(3 votes)
- Dorsey's Knob Disc Golf Course, Morgantown WV US(2 votes)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Clarksburg WV US(1 vote)
- Butler Farm, Waynesburg PA USNo votes yet
- Tygart River Outfitters, Buckhannon WV USNo votes yet
- Jackson's Mill Disc Golf Course, Weston WV USNo votes yet
- The Timberdoodle Thicket, Middlebourne WV US(1 vote)
- Jumonville Camp & Retreat Center, Hopwood PA US(1 vote)
- Patsy Hillman Park Disc Golf Course, Hiller PA USNo votes yet
- Davis & Elkins College, Elkins WV US(1 vote)