The Timberdoodle Thicket
My brother in law and I really enjoyed our afternoon at Timberdoodle. Al, our guide, was really friendly and showed us around the course, which is situated on the top of a beautiful wooded hill. Lots of trees make for good shade and challenging par 3's and a few par 4's. My favorite were the tricky elevation shots crossing a ravine, and holes where a narrow lane through a copse of trees is your only option, so your aim better be true! We loved this small but well maintained and technical course, and will definitely be returning to camp and play more in the future.
P.S. Timberdoodle is the name of a local bird, which is also called a woodcock. Although not many courses have the word "cock" in them, I would have gone with timberdoodle as well.
Courses Close By
- The White Course, Moundsville WV USNo votes yet
- The Yellow Course, Moundsville WV USNo votes yet
- The Black Course, Moundsville WV US(2 votes)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Clarksburg WV US(1 vote)
- The Mountwood Monster, Walker WV USNo votes yet
- Upper Nine at Broughton, Marietta OH USNo votes yet
- Big Buckeye at Broughton, Marietta OH US(1 vote)
- Wood County Veterans Memorial Park, Williamstown WV US(1 vote)
- Jackson's Mill Disc Golf Course, Weston WV USNo votes yet
- Orange Crush, Fairmont WV US(2 votes)