Jackson's Mill Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Rolling hills with a mix of open and wooded holes surrounding the entire campus. Plays around lodges and the dining hall and through recreation areas in the nearby woods. Starts and ends by the General Store. The campus and disc course is closed to the public during the summer camping season and special events, May 15th through Aug 15th. Please call (304) 269-5100 for available public access dates and times.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,614ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Blankenship and Schmuck
South on I-79; Exit 105, turn right toward Jane Lew, and go a half mile to a left on Rte 19. Go south on 19 for 7 miles to a right on Jackson’s Mill Road. (by the Hickory House Restaurant). Go 2.5 miles and cross the bridge to the WVU Jackson’s Mill grounds are on the right. 1st tee is beside the Historic General Store.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Matthew Schmuck
Alt. Phone: 304-406-7005
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jackson's Mill Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Stonewall Jackson Resort, Roanoke WV USNo votes yet
- Veterans Memorial Park, Clarksburg WV US(1 vote)
- Meathouse Fork Disc Golf Course, West Union WV USNo votes yet
- GSC High Adventure Disc Golf Course, Glenville WV US(1 vote)
- Battleground Disc Golf Course, Philippi WV USNo votes yet
- Seth Burton Memorial Disc Golf Course, Pleasant Valley WV US(3 votes)
- Orange Crush, Fairmont WV US(2 votes)
- The Timberdoodle Thicket, Middlebourne WV US(1 vote)
- Glendale Park, Elkins WV USNo votes yet
- Davis & Elkins College, Elkins WV US(1 vote)