No votes yet
PRIVATE; contact Jim Butler before coming. The South Loop has 9 fairly open, shorter holes and the Hill Loop has 11 more challenging holes over tougher terrain.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 20
Target Type: InSTEP
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,900ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Jim Butler, Tyler Schrock
From I-79; exit 14 to Waynesburg. Turn right on PA-21 W / E Roy Furman Hwy, go 1 mile to a right on US-19 / PA-21 / E High St. Stay on US-19 N / PA-21 W / E High St. to a left on PA-218 / S Morgan St. Go 5.9 mile, then keep straight onto Bluff Ridge Rd. Go 0.7 mile to a right on Stewart Run Rd. 2.1 miles to the farm. The 1st and 10th holes are visible from the road near the small cabin
Email: Jim Butler
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Butler Farm? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Patsy Hillman Park Disc Golf Course, Hiller PA USNo votes yet
- California University of PA, Coal Center PA US(1 vote)
- Dorsey's Knob Disc Golf Course, Morgantown WV US(2 votes)
- Orange Crush, Fairmont WV US(2 votes)
- Seth Burton Memorial Disc Golf Course, Fairmont WV US(3 votes)
- The Black Course, Moundsville WV US(2 votes)
- North Strabane Township Park, Canonsburg PA USNo votes yet
- The Yellow Course, Moundsville WV USNo votes yet
- The White Course, Moundsville WV USNo votes yet
- Jumonville Camp & Retreat Center, Hopwood PA US(1 vote)