Old Trace Park
No votes yet
Low ceiling and wooded shots long with open holes. Water in play on 5 holes, An OB walking path in play on many holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach X
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 5,705ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Jordan Lohman
I-55; exit 105A for the Natchez Trace Parkway. Turn east onto Natchez Trace Parkway, exit after 1.9 miles and turn right onto Old Canton, then left onto Rice Rd. Go 1.4 miles to a slight right on Post Rd. Go 0.2 mile to a right on Old Trail Park. Enter the park. The 1st tee is 80' towards the water from the parking lot - up the hill to the right.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Old Trace Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Rez Disc Golf Course at Ross Barnett Reservoir, Brandon MS US(1 vote)
- Lefleurs Bluff State Park, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Center City Disc Golf, Pearl MS USNo votes yet
- Mississippi College Disc Golf Course, Clinton MS USNo votes yet
- Buddy Butts Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Brighton Park Disc Golf, Clinton MS US(1 vote)
- Gray Center - Rose Hill Disc Golf Course, Canton MS USNo votes yet
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf - Raymond, Raymond MS USNo votes yet
- Gray Center - Alumni Disc Golf Course, Canton MS USNo votes yet
- Moccasin Bend Disc Golf at Roosevelt State Park, Morton MS USNo votes yet