Lefleurs Bluff State Park
No votes yet
Front 9 long and fairly open on rolling hills, with a few tree groves. Back 9 shorter, through the woods with water hazards. Nice, well marked course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 4,395ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
I-55 North; Lakeland Dr. exit, 1st right on Riverside Dr., park entrance on left, course visible from entrance.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lefleurs Bluff State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Center City Disc Golf, Pearl MS USNo votes yet
- The Rez Disc Golf Course at Ross Barnett Reservoir, Brandon MS US(1 vote)
- Buddy Butts Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Mississippi College Disc Golf Course, Clinton MS USNo votes yet
- Brighton Park Disc Golf, Clinton MS US(1 vote)
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf - Raymond, Raymond MS USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf, Crystal Springs MS US(2 votes)
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf - Vickburg, Vicksburg MS USNo votes yet
- Moccasin Bend Disc Golf at Roosevelt State Park, Morton MS USNo votes yet
- Gray Center - Rose Hill Disc Golf Course, Canton MS USNo votes yet