Center City Disc Golf
No votes yet
Nestled in a wooded hilly area at the back of large Pearl City Park. Variety and elevation across interesting terrain and a hanging basket.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,672ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Doug Williams & Chris McClain
From the East: I-20; exit 48. Go north on S Pearson Rd. 0.8 mile to a right on US-80, then 1.9 miles to a right on Center City Dr. The 1st tee is on the left (about 1 mile) in the very back of the park. Parking is in the grass/gravel area on the left 100' past #1.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Doug WIlliams #3041
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Center City Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lefleurs Bluff State Park, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- The Rez Disc Golf Course at Ross Barnett Reservoir, Brandon MS US(1 vote)
- Buddy Butts Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Mississippi College Disc Golf Course, Clinton MS USNo votes yet
- Brighton Park Disc Golf, Clinton MS US(1 vote)
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf - Raymond, Raymond MS USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf, Crystal Springs MS US(2 votes)
- Moccasin Bend Disc Golf at Roosevelt State Park, Morton MS USNo votes yet
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf - Vickburg, Vicksburg MS USNo votes yet
- Timber Creek Camp, Pulaski MS USNo votes yet