Brighton Park Disc Golf
Well maintained very short course around outer edge of park. Amenities include tennis, sand volleyball, pavilions, shuffleboard, horseshoes, ADA playground and a 5,900 sq. ft. facility. Park hours: Mon. - Sat. 7 am - 10 pm, Sun from 1 pm - 10 pm.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,775ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Take exit 35 (Hwy 80 E/Clinton-Raymond Rd) off I-20 between Jackson and Vicksburg. If coming from Jackson turn left at bottom of ramp, if coming from Vicksburg take right at bottom of ramp-then take first right onto S. Frontage Rd. Brighton Park is on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Kari Hobbs
Alt. Phone: 601-924-5474
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Trkrpop on May 7, 2018 at 8:52am
Immaculate park setting, wide open approaches, but small tee pads are difficult to locate. I suggest some sort of marker boards or even just pegs/poles.
Courses Close By
- Mississippi College Disc Golf Course, Clinton MS USNo votes yet
- Buddy Butts Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf - Raymond, Raymond MS USNo votes yet
- Lefleurs Bluff State Park, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Center City Disc Golf, Pearl MS USNo votes yet
- Old Trace Park, Ridgeland MS USNo votes yet
- The Rez Disc Golf Course at Ross Barnett Reservoir, Brandon MS US(1 vote)
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf, Crystal Springs MS US(2 votes)
- Redbone Road Disc Golf Course, Vicksburg MS USNo votes yet
- Gray Center - Rose Hill Disc Golf Course, Canton MS USNo votes yet