Good variety with a mix of slope and hazards. Expanded to 18 holes in 2012. Large gully to the right of 1-5 is a disc eater.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,200ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
I-29 to Hwy 36 east. At 1st exit, go left to another left at 3rd light, half mile to college on the right. Course is next to football field at back of campus, behind the Baker (fitness) Center.
Parking Lot: (
Daniel Traux #21140
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Sayler Osborn 118736 on Mar 3, 2019 at 3:03pm
Fun course but no tee pads. Front 9 is shorter but more technical than the longer more open back.
Courses Close By
- Duncan Park, Savannah MO US(2 votes)
- Jackson Park - 9, Atchison KS USNo votes yet
- Jackson Park - 18, Atchison KS US(1 vote)
- Earhart Disc Golf Course, Atchison KS USNo votes yet
- Paradise Pointe - Woodhenge, Smithville MO US(1 vote)
- Paradise Pointe - Blackthorn, Smithville MO US(1 vote)
- Paradise Pointe - Beaver Creek, Smithville MO US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Platte City MO USNo votes yet
- Camp Branch Disc Golf, Smithville MO USNo votes yet
- Fort Leavenworth Disc Golf Course, Fort Leavenworth KS US(1 vote)