Camp Branch Disc Golf
No votes yet
A short recreational course. Good for novices or practice. Easily played with just one disc.You pay when the Camp Host is there - should be free from Oct. to April.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,998ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-435; exit 41B from east or 41A from west, Go north on US-169 for 4.3 miles to a right on SR-92, 4.4 miles to a left on 5 Corners Rd. Slight right onto Belmont Rd and then a right on NE 156th St followed by a left on Short Lane, At the end of Short Lane take a left on County Road E, then take the first right on Camp Branch Rd. Cross over the marina and enter where it says K.C.T.A. entrance.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Camp Branch Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Paradise Pointe - Woodhenge, Smithville MO US(1 vote)
- Paradise Pointe - Beaver Creek, Smithville MO US(1 vote)
- Paradise Pointe - Blackthorn, Smithville MO US(1 vote)
- Jesse James Disc Golf Course, Kearney MO USNo votes yet
- Fox Hill Flyer, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- William Jewell College, Liberty MO USNo votes yet
- Bad Rock Creek Disc Golf Course, Liberty MO USNo votes yet
- English Landing Park, Parkville MO USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, Platte City MO USNo votes yet
- Old Pike Country Club, Gladstone MO USNo votes yet