Earhart Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A combination of wooded and open holes with elevation beside a city owned lake. #1-2 and 12-18 play through light trees and rolling hills. #3-11 play through moderate to dense trees. Multiple basket placements. Basket lock tabs point towards the next tee (blue tees) - this helps with navigation. Restrooms at #10 and porta johns near #1. Check out the International Forest of Friendship just past hole #3. The forest has trees from all 50 states and 35 countries.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 7,200ft
Alternate Length: 5,400ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Brandon Tackett, Damon Morgan, Kevin Rieger
Hwy 59 North; turn south of Philips Rd. Go 0.5 mile and turn east on 274th Rd. Go 0.5 mile to a right on Warnock Lake Rd. Take the first left and continue around the dam along the east side of the lake. Follow the signs for Amelia Earhart 1 acre portrait overlook. Take a left just after playground. The 1st tee is atop the small hill.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Brandon Tackett #55859
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Earhart Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Jackson Park - 9, Atchison KS USNo votes yet
- Jackson Park - 18, Atchison KS US(1 vote)
- Fort Leavenworth Disc Golf Course, Fort Leavenworth KS US(1 vote)
- University of St. Mary, Leavenworth KS US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Platte City MO USNo votes yet
- The Barn Bed and Breakfast, Valley Falls KS USNo votes yet
- Rose Park, McLouth KS USNo votes yet
- Missouri Western, St. Joseph MO US(1 vote)
- Longview Disc Golf Course, Ozawkie KS USNo votes yet
- Basehor-Linwood Middle School, Bonner Springs KS USNo votes yet