Super easy par on this course. Wide open course. No teepads.
This is a good course to work on your drives. It has a couple of ponds that come into play on hole nine. The course is in a nice location, however watch for walkers on the trails. Only thing I don't like about the course is it is only a 9 hole course, however the course is a great place to learn how to play, and also a little challenging for the more experienced players.
Courses Close By
- Missouri Western, St. Joseph MO US(1 vote)
- NW Missouri State University, Maryville MO US(2 votes)
- Jackson Park - 9, Atchison KS USNo votes yet
- Jackson Park - 18, Atchison KS US(1 vote)
- Earhart Disc Golf Course, Atchison KS USNo votes yet
- Cameron Disc Golf Course, Cameron MO USNo votes yet
- Paradise Pointe - Woodhenge, Smithville MO US(1 vote)
- Paradise Pointe - Blackthorn, Smithville MO US(1 vote)
- Paradise Pointe - Beaver Creek, Smithville MO US(1 vote)
- Camp Branch Disc Golf, Smithville MO USNo votes yet