L.L. Stub Stewart State Park - Main
Tight course in the woods, running along a ridge and down a slope in beautiful, mature second-growth forest. Multiple pin locations. Spotters useful. This is the larger of the two courses on site. Lil' Stub is the separate 9 hole short course just south of the amphitheater between Dairy Creek Camps East and West.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
4 miles north of Buxton, take Hwy 47 to Stub Stewart State Park. The course is in the woods across the road from the Hilltop Day Use Area. Look for a trail leading into the woods and a large Welcome Disc Golfers sign at the 1st tee.
by clifftowne on Nov 15, 2013 at 12:14pm
In lovely fern covered hillside forest terrain. Use spotters on most every hole and have fun in the woods!
Courses Close By
- L.L. Stub Stewart State Park - Lil' Stub, Buxton OR USNo votes yet
- Buxton Woods, Buxton OR US(2 votes)
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US(1 vote)
- Horning's Hideout - Canyon , North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Highland, North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Intel Disc Golf at Jones Farm, Hillsboro OR USNo votes yet
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- Sain Scoggins at Henry Hagg Lake, Gaston OR USNo votes yet
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(1 vote)
- Orchard Park Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro OR US(2 votes)