Sain Scoggins at Henry Hagg Lake
No votes yet
On western shore of Lake Henry Hagg. Only playable with aid of map (see Maps and Photos). Spotters needed on some holes. Poison oak. $6/fee/vehicle.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,582ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: C.E. Courtney
From Portland; Hwy 26 West to the Highway 6 Tillamook/Banks exit on the left. Then exit right on Hwy 47 South, 12 miles to a right on Scoggins Valley Rd (Henry Hagg Lake sign). Pay fee at booth. Take 1st left (West Shore), across the dam, 2.6 miles (just past Hawkins) to crude parking lot on right.
First Tee: (
Email: Chris Munk
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sain Scoggins at Henry Hagg Lake? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wennerberg Park, Carlton OR USNo votes yet
- Intel Disc Golf at Jones Farm, Hillsboro OR USNo votes yet
- Buxton Woods, Buxton OR US(2 votes)
- Orchard Park Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro OR US(2 votes)
- Horning's Hideout - Highland, North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Canyon , North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US(1 vote)
- Herbert Hoover Park, Newberg OR USNo votes yet
- L.L. Stub Stewart State Park - Main, Buxton OR US(1 vote)
- L.L. Stub Stewart State Park - Lil' Stub, Buxton OR USNo votes yet