L.L. Stub Stewart State Park - Lil' Stub
No votes yet
Pitch and putt beginner course. The smaller of two courses here.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 26 just west of Buxton; turn onto Hwy 47N and go 4 miles to LL Stub Stewart on the right. Park at the Hilltop Day Use Area. Lil' Stub is just south of the amphitheater between Dairy Creek Camps East and West. 1st tee next to practice basket.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at L.L. Stub Stewart State Park - Lil' Stub? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- L.L. Stub Stewart State Park - Main, Buxton OR US(1 vote)
- Buxton Woods, Buxton OR US(2 votes)
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US(1 vote)
- Horning's Hideout - Canyon , North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Highland, North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Intel Disc Golf at Jones Farm, Hillsboro OR USNo votes yet
- Sain Scoggins at Henry Hagg Lake, Gaston OR USNo votes yet
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(2 votes)
- Orchard Park Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro OR US(2 votes)