Lawson Bar Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Some rough fairways along an old river bed. 3 sets of tees - red, white and blue. Private course - call Yoseman.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 11
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Steven Wright
I-5; exit 102. Go west off the exit about 100' to a left on Lawson Bar Rd. Drive about 0.5 mile to the first tee on the right by the Lawson Bar sign.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lawson Bar Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Millsite Disc Golf Course, Myrtle Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Glendale City Park, Glendale OR USNo votes yet
- Wolf Creek Park, Wolf Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Camas Valley School, Douglas OR USNo votes yet
- Riverfront Park, Roseburg OR US(1 vote)
- Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course, Roseburg OR US(4 votes)
- Indian Mary Park, Grants Pass (Merlin) OR USNo votes yet
- Oakland Disc Golf Course, Oakland OR USNo votes yet
- Tom Pearce Park, Grants Pass OR US(4 votes)
- Riverside Park, Grants Pass OR US(3 votes)