Glendale City Park
No votes yet
9 target course in a city park. Dual tees make 18.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5; exit 80 (Glendale). Go west 3 miles on Glendale Valley Rd, then south across the railroad tracks into town. Turn right on Pacific Ave, then left on 6th St. The park is south of Willis Ave on the west side of 6th St.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Glendale City Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Wolf Creek Park, Wolf Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Indian Mary Park, Grants Pass (Merlin) OR USNo votes yet
- Lawson Bar Disc Golf Course, Riddle OR USNo votes yet
- Millsite Disc Golf Course, Myrtle Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Grants Pass OR US(2 votes)
- Tom Pearce Park, Grants Pass OR US(3 votes)
- Camas Valley School, Douglas OR USNo votes yet
- Gold Hill Sports Park, Gold Hill OR US(1 vote)
- Riverfront Park, Roseburg OR US(1 vote)
- Lake Selmac, Selma OR US(2 votes)